Sunday, August 16, 2009

Traveler's Tale

I have many relatives who traveled around many parts of the world. I say they have experiences I never doubt to be useful to many of us who wants to travel.

As I question most of them, I'll post their experiences and guidelines to us new travelers!
You can hope that these information will be quite useful not only to you, but to your whole family(if you have) or to your whole adventure.

My minds always think about Travel..Travel..Travel!!

What is travel anyway? Moving from one place to another? Maybe not.
For me, it's going to places you have never been before, and enjoying the moments while in the trip. Is it acceptable?


You can travel with me through this blog! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

Link Exchange? Drop your message here...

Followers

All About Travel Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserve Associated by Animosity